Admins are users on the app that have the ability to manage all of the app’s content. They will be able to log in to the app manager using their username and password. Your app can have as many admins as you want.
If your app has no admins, reach out to the UnionConnect team so that we can assign admin privileges to the initial people you want to administer the app.
- Login to the app manager
- From the menu on the left under Union Resources, click Users and Devices
- Search for the user you want to make an admin, and click Edit next to their name:
- Click the Choose Role dropdown and select administrator:
- Check the box that says Allow user to view all data
- Scroll down and click Finish to save your changes